Vote status
Kurt Roeckx
2018-04-03 00:20:13 UTC
The vote is running, you can send the emails. You will not get a
ack about your vote until I can look at what's broken, which will
hopefully be tomorrow evening. If you received an error message, I
can reprocess your email. There is no reason to revote at the
moment. If you did vote properly you should get an ack after I
fixed things.

Kurt
Kurt Roeckx
2018-04-03 21:42:20 UTC
Post by Kurt Roeckx
The vote is running, you can send the emails. You will not get a
ack about your vote until I can look at what's broken, which will
hopefully be tomorrow evening. If you received an error message, I
can reprocess your email. There is no reason to revote at the
moment. If you did vote properly you should get an ack after I
fixed things.
Everything should be processed now, mails have been sent.

gnupg2 caused various breakages of which 1 I wasn't able to
resolve and I had to switch back to gnupg1.

Kurt